I find inspiration everywhere I go. Recently, we took a trip to Savannah, Georgia. It was so beautiful. The nature, the ambience, the colors. As many of you know I have a travel bug so of course being out and about in a new place leads me to want to travel more. I totally enjoy the excitement of exploring new places, discovering new sites and sounds and living as a local would. Now, Savannah isn't too far removed from my home town but I totally enjoyed it.
While uncovering the sights and sounds of the place it gave me even more inspiration for my travel line. As someone who loves to travel and struggles to pack all of the necessary items that one could possibly need it dawned on to create some beautiful prints for being out in the world traveling. They are easy to wear, they pack up small, don't wrinkle like crazy and most importantly the are fashionable.
I thought to myself I wanted to share some of my Traveling Fashion Tips:
- Plan Ahead: Always think about what it is you will be doing on the trip. Will it be outdoorsy? Will it be lots of dinners? Or will it be exploring the sites and scenes. Pack accordingly.
- Always Pack Something Nice: When you are traveling you never know when you might have the opportunity to dine in a fancy restaurant or explore a high-end hotel, remember always pack something that can be dressed up.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes: You are always walking when you are traveling so be sure to wear comfortable but stylish shoes as sore feet can ruin your day.
- Multi-Outift: Always pack outfits that can transition from day to night seamlessly simply by adding a stylish scarf, pair of ear rings or switching up your shoes.
- Dress For Comfort on Planes: Whether is just a short flight or a long 8 hour one comfort is key!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more travel fashion tips!